We want to create a space where researchers using Galaxy can come
together and share both scientific advice and practical tool help.
Whether on usegalaxy.org, a Cloudman instance, or any other Galaxy, if
you have something to say about Using Galaxy, this is the place to do it!
Current integration with usegalaxy.org
* We imported the whole history of [hidden email] mailing list
* If you access Galaxy Biostar from usegalaxy.org (menu Help/Galaxy
Biostar) you will be automatically logged in.
* A Galaxy Biostar account will be created for you if it did not
previously exist. To obtain this account’s password please use the
password reset feature of Galaxy Biostar
* When you have a question, search Biostar directly from any Galaxy tool
* Galaxy Biostar is available at http://biostar.usegalaxy.org and will
be our primary avenue for support
* The [hidden email] mailing list will continue to be supported
during the transition but starting now please use the
biostar.usegalaxy.org forum to ask all questions about using Galaxy.
* Please do not double post to both Galaxy Biostar and
[hidden email] * Send us feedback through the forum's post "Welcome to Biostar" to tell
us what you think.
We hope you will like the change and look forward to any feedback you
Thank you for using Galaxy!
The Galaxy team
The Galaxy User list should be used for the discussion of
Galaxy analysis and other features on the public server
at usegalaxy.org. Please keep all replies on the list by
using "reply all" in your mail client. For discussion of
local Galaxy instances and the Galaxy source code, please
use the Galaxy Development list: